The Trinity Farm - Welcome!
OBJECTIVE OF BIODYNAMIC AGRICULTURE: Improving soil fertility and health
• Biodynamic agriculture is an ecological method of agriculture based on the cultivation of healthy plants in healthy land. The use of chemicals has been harmful to plants and the earth for decades.
• Better biodiversity makes the farm sustainable. Many studies show the positive effect of biodynamic agriculture, such as the 20-year study of the European FIBL research base.
• The idea is based on a perpetual cycle of reuse of resources. For example, the farmer will use the horns of his cows to make natural fertilizer. Feed is also produced exclusively on the farm.
• In addition, each crop is moved after harvest. This approach allows for a perfect balance between the location of the plants, the people, plants and animals.
What are the main goals of biodynamics;
What is the origin of Biodynamics;
In 1924, German farmers and agronomists worried about the degradation of their crops, the loss of fertility of the land and their herds or even for the use of chemicals in agriculture, approached Rudolf Steiner. He was a well-known Austrian philosopher and
scientist. He was also the inspirer of the educational movement and wrote many different works related to social, cultural and therapeutic fields.
DEMETER: certified biodynamic culture
• Demeter is the international brand for certified biodynamic agriculture. Demeter wishes to be able to guarantee respect for biodynamic practices applied to agricultural land and for the quality of the products produced.
• The Agency issues specifications related to agricultural production and processing. They are stricter than European regulations for organic production.
• Today, Demeter certification covers a wide range of products: food, cosmetics and fabrics. The signal is available at 60 Countries.